1.1. Welcome to SportSync (the "System"), an athlete data management system owned by Sport Singapore which aims to provide:
- a central database for collection and sharing of data across agencies and organisations in Singapore; and
- a platform for you to register sporting programmes, competitions, activities and/or courses via the System.
1.2 We invite you to enjoy the functions available on the System. However, use of the System is subject to your agreement to the ActiveSG Terms & Conditions,
1.3 For the avoidance of doubt, the use of the System shall also include SportSG-ED which is a digital learning platform/portal/service owned by Sport Singapore. Use of SportSG-ED and its content are subjected to the Agreement. By accessing, browsing, or using SportSG-ED and its content, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and unconditionally accept to be legally bound by the Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not access, browse or use SportSG-ED.
2.1 Words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa; words importing the masculine gender include the feminine or neuter gender and vice versa; references to persons are to be construed as references to an individual, company or trust as the context requires. Clause and other similar headings are for ease of reference and shall not affect the interpretation of any provision herein.
2.2.Unless otherwise specified:
- "Card" means any card (including any credit or charge card), or any other electronic or computerised token, device or gadget, whether issued by any bank or any Participant, used for any Transactions, including any replacement or renewed Card;
any person, firm, company or organisation in Singapore or otherwise, including any third party, which, from time to time, participates or is involved, directly or indirectly, in providing services through the System;
any person or organisation to whom we outsource certain functions or activities or who provide administrative, telecommunication, internet service provider, network provider, computer, or other services, software, equipment or facilities to us relating to the operation of the System; and
our agents or storage or archival service providers (including but not limited to any provider of any electronic storage, archival or recording facility) for the purpose of making, printing, mailing, storage, and/or filing any documents or items on which your name and/or other particulars appear, or any data or records or any documents whatsoever;
- "this Agreement" means these terms and conditions as amended or supplemented;
- "Transaction means any transaction or instruction effected or issued, or purported to be effected or issued, by you through the System;
- "User" means any person(s) nominated and authorised by you from time to time, and acceptable to us, to use the System.
3. Log in with SportSync Account (the “Account”)
3.1 Users who create an ActiveSG account via https://members.myactivesg.com
or the ActiveSG mobile application ("ActiveSG Account") will automatically be Users of the System. For the avoidance of doubt, all existing ActiveSG Account holders will automatically be Users of the System.
3.2 A SportSync Account can be created by signing in through CorpPass or when SportSG creates temporary accounts for you under special circumstances (‘Other Modes’). For the avoidance of doubt, the ActiveSG Terms and Conditions will apply mutatis mutandis to SportSync Accounts created by the Other Modes.
4. Authorised User
4.1 You acknowledge and confirm that any persons that you have authorised or are deemed to have authorised to access and/or use the System in relation to your Account (all such persons to be collectively referred to as the "Authorised Users"), are, subject to any restrictions that we may impose, severally empowered and authorised to give orders or instructions through the System on your behalf and shall act, without prejudice to any other capacity which such person may be transacting under, as your agent when accessing and/or using the System, in relation to your Account.
4.2 You acknowledge and confirm that we shall be authorised to disclose your Information to your Authorised Users or any persons whom we reasonably believe in good faith to be your Authorised Users.
4.3 You acknowledge and agree that all use and/or access of the System by the Authorised Users shall be deemed your use. All references to your use of the System shall be deemed to include the Authorised User's use and/or access where applicable. You shall procure and ensure that each of your Authorised Users is aware of and complies with the terms herein in relation to your Account.
4.4. Where you are using the System as an Authorised User, you agree that:
- the terms and conditions herein shall apply to any such use; and
- you shall be bound by and shall comply with all other terms and conditions or restrictions applicable to you in connection with such use (including being responsible for payments thereunder).
5. Payment, Charges, Fees, Costs and Taxes
5.1 By using the System, you agree that we are authorised to make deduction(s) from your Card for all charges, fees, applicable taxes and payments for the provision and/or use (authorised or unauthorised) of the Services and any other liabilities to, and loss suffered by, us as a result of the provision and/or use of the Services.
6. Use of SportSync Services (including SportSG-ED)
6.1 We and/or the Participants may at any time without notice to you
- determine and vary the frequency and manner of use of the Services, transaction limits, operating hours, types of facilities and services available or
- add or delete any Participant.
6.2 You will be responsible for all Transactions made by the use or purported use of the Services by any person, with or without your authority, knowledge or consent, and may not claim against us in respect of any such use or purported use.
6.3 We and/or the Participants may at any time, without notice to you and without assigning any reason therefor, and without liability for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury suffered by you or any third party:
- limit, suspend or terminate any or all of the Services; or
- disallow any Transaction or allow a Transaction subject to such conditions as we see fit; or
- revoke or suspend your, or any User's, right and authority to use the Services; or
- reject any Card.
6.4 You acknowledge that you will be subject to specific payment and refund policies as may be determined by the relevant Participant(s) when you transact via our System.
6.5 Any claims against or disputes with a Participant are to be settled between you and the Participant. You will not claim against us in this respect.
7.1 We reserve the right to determine, amend, add to, delete from or vary the terms and conditions contained in herein without prior notification.
8. User Behaviour (Acceptable Use of SportSG-ED)
8.1 SportSG-ED is intended for use by members of the public who wishes to access content on SportSG-ED, partners of SportSG, and/or SportSG officers, and you shall only access, browse and use SportSG-ED on an account issued by SportSG. You shall only access and/or use SportSG-ED by an authorised account issued by SportSG (“Account”) and your Account can only be used by you and must not be shared with any other third party. Your access and/or usage of SportSG-ED shall be in accordance with SportSG’s instructions.
8.2. You further adhere to refrain from posting and/or engaging in the following on SportSG-ED:
- Action that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Action that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Action that infringes another's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Action that is profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Action related to partisan political activities;
- Action relating to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, malware, spyware, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer or property; and
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others (this list, collectively, “Strictly Prohibited Items”).
9. Honour Code (for SportSG-ED)
9.1. You will not assume a false identity or the identity of another user when using SportSG-ED, and you will not use SportSG-ED for unlawful or illegal activities, including but not limited to spamming, harassing or otherwise causing distress to other users.
9.2. You agree to abide by the following code of conduct:
- My answers to quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments will be my own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit or require collaboration).
- I will not make solutions to quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments available to anyone else (except to the extent an assignment explicitly permits or requires sharing solutions). This includes both solutions written by me, as well as any solutions provided by the course staff or others.
- I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
9.3. If you are found in violation of the Honour Code, you may be subject to one or more of the following actions:
- You will be given a written warning;
- Receiving a zero or no credit for the quiz, exam, project, or assignment;
- Having any certificate earned in SportSG-ED, the course or program withheld or revoked;
- Being unenrolled from SportSG-ED, a course or program; and/or
Termination of your Account, access to, or use of SportSG-ED (temporarily or permanently).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the actions listed in Clause 9.3 of this Agreement is non-exhaustive and additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of SportSG and SportSG authorized course providers.
- No refunds will be issued in the case of any corrective action for such violations.